
Emirates Stars: Your UAE Dream Getaway Awaits!
Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the shimmering mirage that is Emirates Stars: Your UAE Dream Getaway Awaits! Now, before you roll your eyes and think, "Oh great, another hotel review," let me tell you something: I'm not just reviewing this place. I'm living it. (Or, you know, virtually experiencing it through this exhaustive list of features.)
This is going to be messy, honest, and hopefully, a little bit hilarious. Let’s see if this place is actually a star or just a sparkly, expensive paperweight.
Accessibility - The First Hurdle (and, hopefully, a smooth one!)
Right, accessibility. Crucial. I'm thrilled to see "Facilities for Disabled Guests" listed. That needs to be more than just a checkbox. Does this mean ramps? Wide doorways? Accessible bathrooms? Fingers crossed, because a dream getaway is no good if you can't actually get to it. (I'll update this if I can find further information on specific accessibility features.)
On-site Accessible Restaurants / Lounges & Wheelchair Accessible
The golden question! Does this place actually cater to everyone? Accessible restaurants and lounges are a massive win. A delicious meal in a place you can actually get to. Let's hope these are genuinely accessible, not just "technically" accessible (you know, the ones with the impossibly steep ramp disguised as a gentle incline). And wheelchair accessibility in general? Essential!
Internet Access – The Lifeline
Okay, Internet. Because let's be real, if you're not connected, are you even on holiday? "Internet, Internet [LAN], Internet services, Wi-Fi in public areas, Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!" Okay, Emirates Stars, you've got my attention. Especially that "Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!" This is not something to be brushed aside. My last hotel charged per day for Wi-Fi. Criminal!
Things to Do & Ways to Relax – The Fun Stuff!
Right, the important stuff. Things to do! Let's see… Body scrub, Body wrap, Fitness center, Foot bath, Gym/fitness, Massage, Pool with view, Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom, Swimming pool, Swimming pool [outdoor]. YES. Just… yes. Okay, I can get on board with this. The fact that there's a "Pool with view" is particularly enticing. Imagine, lounging by the pool, sipping something cold, and gazing out at… what? The Burj Khalifa? A desert oasis? My imagination is already running wild! I am definitely booking a massage. I deserve it. After that flight… yikes.
I am now imagining getting a massage with a view of the Burj Khalifa… pure bliss.
Cleanliness and Safety – Keeping the Germs Away (and My Sanity Intact!)
Okay, let's talk Covid. This is a big one. I am very impressed by the laundry list of safety protocols: Anti-viral cleaning products, Cashless payment service, Daily disinfection in common areas, Hand sanitizer, Hygiene certification, Physically Distancing, Professional-grade sanitizing services, Rooms sanitized, Safe dining setup, Sanitized kitchen, Staff trained in safety protocol, Sterilizing equipment. Good job Emirates Stars for actually addressing the elephant in the room! This is seriously reassuring. I'm going to be honest, one of my biggest fears is getting stuck in a hotel room with the flu. Having all of this in place makes me feel far more comfortable. Daily disinfection? Awesome. Sanitized kitchen and tableware items? Excellent.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking – Fueling the Fun!
A la carte in restaurant, Alternative meal arrangement, Asian breakfast, Asian cuisine in restaurant, Bar, Bottle of water, Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast service, Buffet in restaurant, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop, Desserts in restaurant, Happy hour, International cuisine in restaurant, Poolside bar, Restaurants, Room service [24-hour], Salad in restaurant, Snack bar, Soup in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western breakfast, Western cuisine in restaurant.
WOAH. Okay, that's a lot of options. A buffet and a la carte? A poolside bar? Happy hour? I'm already picturing myself indulging in a few cocktails by the pool. And a 24-hour room service? Game. Changer. The Asian breakfast is also a major plus! I'm hoping there is an amazing curry on offer.
Services and Conveniences – The Little Things that Make Everything Easier
Air conditioning in public area, Audio-visual equipment for special events, Business facilities, Cash withdrawal, Concierge, Contactless check-in/out, Convenience store, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Essential condiments, Facilities for disabled guests, Food delivery, Gift/souvenir shop, Indoor venue for special events, Invoice provided, Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, Meeting stationery, On-site event hosting, Outdoor venue for special events, Projector/LED display, Safety deposit boxes, Seminars, Shrine, Smoking area, Terrace, Wi-Fi for special events, Xerox/fax in business center…
This is a serious list! The contactless check-in/out is a massive win for me. I hate standing around waiting. A doorman? Fancy! Daily housekeeping? Yes, please! Convenience store? Essential for late-night snack runs. Seriously, this list just keeps getting longer and better.
For the Kids (and the Inner Child in All of Us!)
Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, Kids facilities, Kids meal…
Okay, so it's family-friendly. Good to know! Babysitting is always a lifesaver if you do happen to have kids, and "Kids facilities" is vague, but promising.
Access, Safety & Security – Feeling Safe and Sound
CCTV in common areas, CCTV outside property, Check-in/out [express], Check-in/out [private], Couple's room, Exterior corridor, Fire extinguisher, Front desk [24-hour], Hotel chain, Non-smoking rooms, Pets allowed unavailable, Proposal spot, Room decorations, Safety/security feature, Security [24-hour], Smoke alarms, Soundproof rooms…
Safety, safety, safety. Always important. 24-hour security gives me peace of mind. Non-smoking rooms? Thank goodness!
Getting Around – Getting Where You Need to Go
Airport transfer, Bicycle parking, Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station, Taxi service, Valet parking…
Airport transfer? Fantastic. Free parking? Even better. Valet Parking? I'm feeling pampered already.
Available in All Rooms – Your Home Away From Home (if your home is a luxury hotel)
Additional toilet, Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens…
Okay, this is where it gets exciting. This sounds like every conceivable luxury you'd ever want in a hotel room. I have a particular soft spot for blackout curtains. No more early morning sun ruining my sleep! And slippers? Yes! The extra long bed, too. Because who wants to be cramming their feet off the end? Oh, and a mini bar? Don't mind if I do…
The Anecdotal Rambling! (Where Things Get Real)
Okay, let's be honest. The real test of a hotel isn't just the amenities. It's the vibe. It's that feeling of, "Wow, I actually feel relaxed and cared for here." I once stayed at a hotel that promised "a breathtaking view." The view…was a brick wall. I felt betrayed.
So, Emirates Stars. I'm cautiously optimistic. The list is impressive, but the proof is in the pudding (or, in this case, the poolside cocktail and the spa treatment).
The Dream Getaway Offer: My Pitch
Book your stay at Emirates Stars: Your UAE Dream Getaway Awaits! and indulge in:
- Unparalleled Relaxation: Pamper yourself with a luxurious spa experience, unwind by the pool with a stunning view, and enjoy a 24-hour room service to cater to your every whim.
- Seamless Comfort: Enjoy free Wi-Fi in every room, a comfortable and well-appointed room with blackout curtains, and a range of amenities designed to make your stay stress-

Okay, buckle up, buttercups. This isn't your meticulously planned, Instagram-perfect travel guide. This is the raw, unfiltered, slightly chaotic chronicle of my time at the Emirates Stars Hotel Apartments in… well, let's just say the UAE. And if you're expecting sleek professionalism, you're in the wrong bloody place. Prepare for a rollercoaster.
Emirates Stars & Shenanigans: A Diary Entry (or Five)
Day 1: Arrival & The Great Shower Debacle (aka, Water, Water Everywhere & Not a Drop to Drink… of Coffee)
- 10:00 AM (Dubai Time): Arrived at the Emirates Stars. First impression? Clean. Seriously, shockingly clean. Like, someone had gone around with a magnifying glass and a cotton swab before I got there clean. Which, of course, made me nervous. Too much clean is…unnatural. The lobby looked like a glossy magazine spread. I, however, resembled a slightly crumpled piece of luggage. Travel is glamorous, they said. Lies, all lies.
- 11:00 AM: Room Check. Okay, this place isn't half bad. Balcony, decent-sized kitchen area, washing machine (score!!). The promise of clean towels and a cool AC unit after the brutal 24 hours of travel was enough to make me giddy. But THEN…
- 11:30 AM: The Shower Incident: Oh, the shower. Sweet, sweet irony. I turned on the shower, expecting a refreshing cascade of water. Instead, I got…a dribble. A pathetic, anemic dribble of lukewarm water. I stood there, dripping, muttering, and realizing I had to go down to the front desk and sort it out before my coffee can even start. This is not what I signed up for.
- 12:00 PM: The front desk. Ah, the front desk. Sweet, patient people. After a small, but escalating rant, the lovely girl behind the desk assured me they could fix it. Which, as it turned out, took 4 hours, a visit from a very confused plumber, and the near-drowning (metaphorically) of my sanity. Finally, a proper shower. Bliss. (But I was already late on my coffee, damn it!)
- 1:00 PM: Finally enjoying that precious cup of coffee. The sun is setting, and the view from the balcony is…surprisingly gorgeous. Maybe this place has potential after all.
Day 2: Exploring Dubai & The Mall of Madness
- 9:00 AM: Grabbed a coffee at a nearby café. The coffee was good, and it gave me time to start thinking about today,
- 10:00 AM: Decided to take a taxi to the Dubai Mall, because, well, that's what you do, right? I was completely overwhelmed. It's basically a city in itself. Shops, restaurants, an aquarium the size of a football field. The sheer scale of it made my head spin.
- 12:00 PM: Lunch: Had the best falafel wrap ever. Pure, simple, delicious perfection. Fuel for the chaos to come.
- 2:00 PM: The Burj Khalifa. The elevator ride up was… intense. A mix of excitement and mild nausea. But the view from the top? Mind-blowing. The city sprawled out beneath me, a glittering canvas of steel and glass. Breathtaking. (And maybe a little scary, if I’m honest.)
- 4:00 PM: Back in the mall. Now, I was just looking for an escape. A moment of peace in the madness. I found it in the dessert and pastry section. I might have consumed three different types of baklava. No regrets.
- 7:00 PM: Back to the hotel. So tired. My legs ached from all the walking. But…satisfied. Dubai, you crazy, wonderful place.
Day 3: Beach Day Blues & The Search for Authentic Hummus (a Quest, Really)
- 10:00 AM: Decided to head to Jumeirah Beach. Sunny, but the sand was scorching hot. I, being fair-skinned and easily burnt, looked like a lobster within 30 minutes. Found a shady spot under a palm tree and people watched. The beach was pretty, but the heat was a bit much for my pale skin.
- 12:00 PM: The Hummus Hunt began. Inspired by that glorious falafel wrap. Apparently, finding “authentic” hummus in Dubai is like finding a unicorn.
- 1:00 PM: Went to a restaurant someone told me. “Delicious.” But the hummus? Mediocre. I ate it, of course. Never one to give up on a quest.
- 2:00 PM: Google to the rescue! Found a place a taxi ride away that promised "genuine Lebanese hummus."
- 3:00 PM: Found "Lebanese Hummus" place, and it was worth it. Smooth, creamy, garlicky perfection. I devoured a plate of hummus and pita, and felt a sense of inner peace.
- 4:00 PM: Heading back to the hotel for some well-deserved rest after my very important quest.
Day 4: Lost in the Souk & A Sudden Appreciation For Air Conditioning
- 9:00 AM: Hit the Gold Souk. Shiny. Very, very shiny. (And way out of my budget, unless I suddenly decide to become a billionaire.)
- 10:00 AM: Wandered into the Spice Souk. The air was thick with the aromas of saffron, cardamom, and a thousand other spices I couldn't identify. My senses were overwhelmed. The colors! The smells! It was intoxicating.
- 11:00 AM: Got lost! Really, properly lost. The souk is a labyrinth. I wandered through narrow alleyways, surrounded by a cacophony of chatter and the constant hum of bartering. It was chaotic, disorienting, and magnificent.
- 12:00 PM: Finally found my way out of the souk. Dripping with sweat. The sudden blast of air conditioning in a nearby café was like a religious experience.
- 1:00 PM: Ordered the biggest ice-cold drink I could find. Sat there, watching the world go by. The air conditioning slowly brought me back to life.
- 2:00 PM: Headed back to the hotel, where I took a nap that was so deep it felt like I'd been transported to another dimension.
Day 5: Farewell & A Sneaky Little Secret
- 9:00 AM: Packing. The most depressing part of any trip.
- 10:00 AM: One last look at the view from the balcony. Not bad, Emirates Stars. Not bad at all. Despite the shower incident and all the other little glitches, it's been an amazing trip. The hotel had its issues, but the staff were always helpful.
- 11:00 AM: Leaving for the airport.
- 12:00 PM: But…I have a little story to tell. After the first day of the shower saga in my room, I asked a very sweet housekeeping guy who he thought the best room was from the hotel. Turns out, the view was great from the top floor, so every morning for the rest of the trip, I went to the top floor of the hotel and sat at one of the tables looking at the ocean and the mountains. That’s my little secret.
So there you have it. My honest, messy, imperfect account of the Emirates Stars Hotel Apartments. Would I go back? Maybe. The memories, the food, the chaos…it's all part of the adventure. And hey, maybe next time, the shower will actually work. Or maybe not. Who knows. Life, and travel, is all about the unexpected. And this trip certainly delivered on that front. Now, where's that plane? I'm ready for the next chapter.
Oslo's Hidden Gem: Luxury Frogner House Apartments Await!
Emirates Stars: Your UAE Dream Getaway – Or Maybe a Hilarious Disaster? – Unpacked!
Okay, seriously, what *is* Emirates Stars? Sounds like a space opera...
Alright, so it's *not* about interstellar travel (bummer, right?). Basically, Emirates Stars is this… well, it *was* supposed to be my dream vacation to the UAE. Think Dubai, Abu Dhabi, the whole shebang. Beaches, souks, fancy hotels… the works! My best friend, Sarah, convinced me. She’d been before, and the pictures… oh, the pictures. Made me want to sell my cat for a camel ride (kidding… mostly).
But here's the thing about dreams... they're rarely as sparkly in reality. (Spoiler alert: my cat, Mittens, would *not* have approved of the camel ride. Too prickly for her refined palate, I suspect.)
Did you, you know, actually *go*? Because I'm already picturing you stranded somewhere in the desert...
Yes! Against all odds, I actually made it to the UAE. And yes, there were moments where I *thought* I was stranded. Like, proper, "Lost-in-Translation-meets-Lawrence-of-Arabia" moments. Remember that time Sarah said, "Don't worry, the Bedouin tents always have Wi-Fi"? Yeah. Lies. All lies. Anyway, I made it back in one piece, albeit with a slightly sunburnt nose and a suitcase full of dates (don't even ask).
What's this "Emirates Stars" package actually *include*? Beaches and gold-plated camels like the brochures promised?
Okay, so the brochures… let's just say they're *generous* with the truth. It *did* include flights (thank God!), accommodation (mostly… see below), some tours (ditto on the "mostly"), and a few meals. The beaches *were* stunning, I'll give them that. And the gold-plated camels? Sadly, no. I looked. Everywhere. Turns out, the gold-plated camels are just a very persistent rumor.
But the *really* good stuff? Included almost everything. That included getting stuck on the Dubai metro, not understanding a single word, and accidentally ordering sheep’s eyes (which, by the way, my tastebuds *strongly objected* to). You get what you pay for, I guess.
Talk to me about the hotels. Luxurious palaces or… slightly less luxurious situations?
Alright, hotels. This is where things get… interesting. One hotel was legitimately gorgeous. Like, "Instagram-worthy-at-every-angle" gorgeous. The pool was amazing, the service impeccable, the breakfast buffet could feed a small army. I felt like royalty! (For about three glorious days.)
Then… there was the other hotel. Let's just say it was… let’s call it "rustic." The air conditioning sounded like a dying walrus. The Wi-Fi was slower than a sloth on tranquilizers. And the "view"? Let's just say I've seen more inspiring vistas from my own bathroom window. But hey, at least the bed was comfy. (Sort of. After the third night of fighting with the lumpy pillows.)
So, the tours… worth it? Did you get to see the Burj Khalifa without getting lost?
Okay, the tours. This is a mixed bag, people. The desert safari was incredible! Riding over dunes in a 4x4, sunset, feeling like a proper explorer… amazing. Even the belly dancing was pretty good! Definitely worth it. And yeah, I made it to the Burj Khalifa. Spectacular views! I took some photos (of course, for Instagram; you know the drill!).
The other tours… less inspiring. One particular city tour felt a bit rushed, like the guide was on a mission to see how many historical sites he could cram into a single afternoon. It felt like a checklist rather than a journey. And, I confess, I *did* get slightly lost at the Dubai Mall. (It’s HUGE! Don’t judge.) My sense of direction is… challenged. Sarah, bless her, ended up finding me hiding behind a life-sized Lego dinosaur, mumbling incoherently.
Any advice for someone thinking about booking an "Emirates Stars" trip?
Okay, words of wisdom (from someone who has survived, relatively unscathed):
- Read the fine print! Seriously. Know what you're getting. Don't assume anything. Assume you'll get less than what you thought, trust me.
- Pack appropriately. It's hot! Bring sunscreen. And a phrasebook. Trust me, you'll need it. I didn’t, and the sheep's eyes were my fault.
- Embrace the chaos. Things will go wrong. Flights will be delayed. You'll get lost. You'll order something you can't pronounce. Just laugh it off and enjoy the adventure. This is where the *stories* come from!
- Don't skimp on the camel ride. Okay, maybe mine wasn't that good. Find a good one. You deserve it.
- Most importantly: Be open to new experiences and don't be afraid to step outside your comfort zone. You might just surprise yourself! (And maybe avoid the sheep's eyes… unless you're feeling *really* adventurous.)
Was it worth it? Would you do it again?
Oh, God. Yes. Absolutely, unequivocally, *yes*. Sure, it wasn't the perfectly polished vacation I'd envisioned. There were awkward moments, communication barriers, and questionable culinary choices. But the memories? The laughs? The sheer, glorious chaos of it all? Priceless.
Would I go back? Absolutely! I'm already plotting my return, armed with a better phrasebook, a stronger aversion to sheep's eyes, and a newfound appreciation for the art of getting gloriously lost. And maybe, just maybe, I'll finally find those gold-plated camels... Wish me luck!
What about the food! Did you even EAT anything good?
Alright, let’s talk food. Because… this is a big one. Like, *really* big. Initially, I was envisioning endless platters of exotic delicacies. Mountains of dates (which, by the way, I got sick of surprisingly quickly). Sparkling water, and maybe a little hummus. What I found... was a trial by tastebud. My first meal? Delicious! Authentic, flavorful, and utterly, utterly fantastic. I'd give it a solid 10/10. Amazing.
The next? Let's just say, it involved a lot of "foreign cuisine" and a *lot* of questioning of my ownRoaming Hotels

