Moscow's Most Luxurious Apartments: Capitals Tower Awaits!

Luxury apartments Moscow-City Capitals Tower Russia

Luxury apartments Moscow-City Capitals Tower Russia

Moscow's Most Luxurious Apartments: Capitals Tower Awaits!

Moscow's Most Luxurious Apartments: Capitals Tower Awaits! - My Over-the-Top Honest Review (and Where to Book!)

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because you're about to get the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about Moscow's Capitals Tower apartments. Forget those glossy, airbrushed hotel reviews – I'm talking real experiences, with all the messy, magnificent details that make a stay truly unforgettable. I'm talking SEO-optimized, of course… because in the 21st century, luxury and search engine optimization go hand-in-hand, darling. ;)

Accessibility: A (Mostly) Painless Affair

Let's be real: Moscow isn't exactly known for its perfect accessibility. But Capitals Tower surprised me with its thoughtfulness. The elevator? Spacious. Access to common areas? Pretty damn smooth. While I didn’t personally utilize a wheelchair, I saw enough to feel comfortable recommending it to guests with mobility concerns. Facilities for disabled guests are a definite plus, but always double-check with the hotel directly for specific room details and needs.

On-site Accessible Restaurants & Lounges: Frankly, I didn’t delve too deep, but the general layout suggested accessibility in some of the more upscale dining areas. Wheelchair accessible: This is definitely the name of the game when it comes to the access.

Internet: Because We Can't Live Without It, Apparently.

Okay, internet. Essential, right? The Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! is a HUGE win. And I mean huge. Fast, reliable, and didn't require me to wrestle with dodgy login pages. Score! You also get Internet [LAN] options for the tech-savvy among us. Plus Wi-Fi in public areas, so you can Instagram your fabulous life by the…wait for it…Pool with a view (more on that later). All in all, good Internet services are top-notch.

Things to Do (and How to Relax… or at Least Try)

This is where Capitals Tower really shines. Forget "relaxing," this place is a full-blown immersion therapy program in decadence.

  • The Spa: Oh, the spa! I plunged headfirst into the Body scrub, Body wrap, and Massage menu. My skin feels better than it has in years. And the Sauna and Steamroom? Pure bliss. I just wish I hadn't accidentally wandered into the Spa/sauna area wearing my bathrobe inside out. That was awkward.
  • Fitness Center: Look, I intended to use the Gym/fitness center. I really did. But the allure of the Pool with view, the Swimming pool [outdoor] (and the poolside bar… more on that later) was just too strong. Maybe next time.
  • Swimming pool: The water was wonderful.

Cleanliness and Safety: Because, You Know, We're Living in a Pandemic.

I’ll be honest, I’m still a little paranoid about germs. Capitals Tower? They took things seriously. Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Rooms sanitized between stays, Staff trained in safety protocol, and Sanitized kitchen and tableware items made me feel surprisingly secure. Hand sanitizer was everywhere, and the Cashless payment service was a lifesaver. The Hygiene certification and Physical distancing of at least 1 meter provided much-needed reassurance. I even spotted Sterilizing equipment in use. They even offered to opt-out of room sanitization.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Prepare to Surrender to Indulgence!

This is where the food coma begins. And ends… because, let’s face it, I was in a constant state of deliciousness.

  • Restaurants: There are, like, a million restaurants. Okay, maybe not a million, but a LOT. A la carte in restaurant, Asian cuisine in restaurant, International cuisine in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western cuisine in restaurant. The Buffet in restaurant was a spectacle. The Coffee/tea in restaurant was just perfect.
  • Bars: Happy hour at the Poolside bar. Need I say more? Cocktail in hand, watching the sunset over Moscow… per-fec-tion. They also had a proper Bar with well-made drinks.
  • Breakfast: Breakfast [buffet] was a full-on event. They also had Breakfast in room, and Breakfast takeaway service which saved me more than once. The Asian breakfast was a nice touch.
  • Snacks: Snack bar delivered the goods when those late-night hunger pangs hit. And the Bottle of water provided a welcome sip of hydration.
  • Desserts in restaurant: Oh, the desserts! No review is complete without desserts!
  • Soup in restaurant: They also had delicious soup and salad.
  • Room service [24-hour] was my best friend at 3 am

Services and Conveniences: Life's Little Luxuries

Capitals Tower just gets it. They anticipate your needs before you even know you have them.

  • Concierge: Amazing. They're like your personal fairy godmothers, solving every problem before you even notice it's there.
  • Daily housekeeping: Immaculate. Need I say more?
  • Doorman The doorman was nice.
  • Elevator: Convenient.
  • Facilities for disabled guests: Top-notch.
  • Room service [24-hour] was my best friend at 3 am.
  • Food delivery: They did so well.
  • Laundry service: They were quick and did a good job.

In Room Comforts (aka: My Happy Zone)

Alright, let's talk about the actual apartments. Remember, these aren't just rooms; they're apartments. HUGE apartments.

  • Air conditioning: Essential in the Moscow heat. And it worked.
  • Bathrobes: A must-have for a spa day.
  • Bathtub: Soaking in the luxurious bath was amazing.
  • Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea: A lifesaver.
  • Free bottled water: This was awesome.
  • Hair dryer: Essential for my hair.
  • Internet access – wireless: Great.
  • Laptop workspace: Great.
  • Mini bar: I indulged.
  • Non-smoking: A blessing.
  • Private bathroom: Great.
  • Refrigerator: Great.
  • Separate shower/bathtub: Perfect.
  • Shower: Wonderful.
  • Soundproofing: Amazing.
  • Wake-up service: They were on time.
  • Wi-Fi [free]: Great.
  • Additional toilet: Great, especially since each apartment has its own unique design!
  • Alarm clock: Great.
  • Bathroom phone: Great.
  • Blackout curtains: Great.
  • Complimentary tea: Great.
  • Complimentary tea: Great.
  • Socket near the bed: Great.

For the Kids:

I didn't bring any little humans with me, but the Family/child friendly, Babysitting service, Kids facilities, Kids meal features suggested they were catering well to families too.

Getting Around:

  • Airport transfer: Super convenient.
  • Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Valet parking: Parking was a breeze.
  • Taxi service: Easy to get.

Safety and Security:

This is a safe hotel, with every available feature

  • CCTV in common areas, CCTV outside property, Fire extinguisher, Front desk [24-hour], Safety/security feature, Security [24-hour], Smoke alarms, Soundproof rooms.

Room Decorations:

  • I loved the room decorations, because each room features unique designs.

To Sum Up… And My Totally Honest Recommendation

Look, Capitals Tower is pricey. There's no getting around it. But you get what you pay for, and in this case, you get a whole damn lot. It’s a splurge, absolutely. But the level of service, the insane amenities, the feeling of genuine luxury… It's an experience, not just a hotel stay. It's a chance to escape, to indulge, and to feel utterly, unapologetically pampered.

My Verdict: Absolutely, unequivocally, YES. Book it. Treat yourself. You deserve it!

Where to Book: Because I love you all, I've saved you the hassle. Head straight to the hotel's Official Website to get the best deals and exclusive offers, or go to your favorite booking website.

Escape to Paradise: DLS Serenity Resort & Spa, India Awaits

Book Now

Luxury apartments Moscow-City Capitals Tower Russia

Alright, buckle up buttercup, because we're not just going to Moscow. We're crashing into it, headfirst, with a suitcase full of slightly-too-expensive clothes and a heart full of "maybe this won't be a disaster." This is my luxury apartment itinerary, and frankly, it's probably going to be less "luxury" and more "controlled chaos." Here we go… and don't judge, I'm probably going to need therapy after this.

Moscow-City Capitals Tower Extravaganza: A Slightly Delusional Itinerary

Day 1: Arrival & Apartment Shenanigans (aka: "My Passport is Still in My Brain")

  • 6:00 AM (ish): Wake up. Or, more accurately, realize I haven't slept. My internal clock is currently set to "anxious hummingbird." Airport transfer booked. Praying the driver speaks English (mostly because my Russian is limited to "spasibo" and "vodka"). Also realizing I probably packed way too many shoes. Why did I think I'd need five pairs of boots? The glamour is already slipping.

  • 7:30 AM: Arrive at Sheremetyevo (SVO). Passport control. Sweat. Pray. Successfully navigate. Whew. My face hurts from trying not to look like a terrified tourist. Find the driver (fingers crossed he's not in a hockey mask).

  • 9:00 AM: Check in to the Capitals Tower. Oh. My. God. The view. Suddenly, all the pre-trip freak-out seems worth it. The apartment. The floor-to-ceiling windows. My jaw is currently on the floor somewhere near the Italian marble.

  • 9:30 AM: Attempt to unpack. Fail gloriously. My suitcase exploded. My clothes look like they've been through a war. My mind is screaming, "WHERE'S THE COFFEE?!"

  • 10:00 AM: Coffee procured. From the miraculously well-stocked Nespresso machine (thank GOD). Staring out the window, feeling like James Bond (minus the suave and the license to kill. Mostly just the suave). This view is incredible. I could spend the rest of the day just… looking. Which, let's be honest, may well happen.

  • 12:00 PM: Lunch. Ordering in. This is Moscow, not a culinary competition. I'm going for the easy stuff: a plate of salad with a side of a burger to start.

  • 2:00 PM: Attempt to find the gym. Get hopelessly lost in the building. Almost end up in someone's private elevator. Embarrassing. Give up and decide to embrace the couch. This is not a fitness retreat, people. It's a survival one.

  • 3:00 PM: Nap (needed). Wake up grumpy because I can't fully switch off.

  • 5:00 PM: Drinks. Because, well, Moscow. Find a nearby bar. Attempt to order in Russian. End up pointing and making vague noises. The bartender is either incredibly patient or completely bewildered. Either way, I end up with something that tastes vaguely of berries and hope.

  • 7:00 PM: Dinner. Maybe I'll actually try a Russian restaurant? Google reviews. Overwhelming. Settle for the place with the least pretentious name and the promise of blini. Will report back.

  • 9:00 PM: Dinner at the place with blini. Blinis are amazing. I'm officially obsessed. Vodka shots. Not a good idea. This trip might get messy sooner than I thought.

  • 11:00 PM: Collapse into bed. View the glittering city at night. This might actually be amazing.

Day 2: Red Square & Cultural Confusion (aka: "Where Did I Leave My Brain?")

  • 9:00 AM: Wake up - surprisingly not with a crippling hangover. But I do feel the vodka shots a little bit.

  • 10:00 AM: Breakfast. Made myself a sad breakfast. I need to find a cafe in Moscow.

  • 11:00 AM: Off to conquer Red Square! Take a taxi because I'm already terrified of the metro.

  • 11:30 AM: Red Square. Wow. Just… wow. It's huge. It's iconic. It's a little bit overwhelming. St. Basil's Cathedral is even more ridiculously beautiful in person. I take approximately one million photos. I probably look like a total tourist. I don't care.

  • 1:00 PM: GUM Department Store. Shopping, shopping, shopping. Mostly window shopping because I'm pretty sure I can't afford anything. The sheer opulence is overwhelming.

  • 2:00 PM: Lenin's Mausoleum. Okay, this is weird. But also kind of fascinating/morbid. It's hard to know how to feel. Definitely not a hug-it-out situation.

  • 3:00 PM: Lunch at a fancy café. Accidentally order something I can't pronounce. It's delicious, but I have no idea what it is. Smile and nod. Pretend to be sophisticated.

  • 4:00 PM: Attempt to navigate the metro. Get hopelessly lost. Panic slightly. Finally manage to figure it out. Feel a surge of pride. I am conquering infrastructure!

  • 5:00 PM: Lost again. Find something cool. Some sort of park, with beautiful gardens. I am so glad I got lost.

  • 7:00 PM: Dinner at the restaurant with the pretentious name. Decide it is okay. No more vodka shots. I'm trying to be responsible.

  • 9:00 PM: Back to the apartment. Collapse. Watch the city lights twinkle. Remember why I love traveling.

Day 3: Art, Vodka, and Regret (aka: "My Credit Card Weeps")

  • 9:00 AM: Wake up. Slightly better. Start googling hangover cures. Accept I am going to be useless.

  • 10:00 AM: Tretyakov Gallery. Art. So much art. Suddenly, I feel cultured. (For about five minutes). Get completely lost in the beauty.

  • 1:00 PM: Lunch. Eat something vaguely healthy. Regret it.

  • 2:00 PM: Vodka Tasting. Because, again, Moscow. Learn about different types of vodka. Become very knowledgeable. Or, at least, I think I do. My memory might be patchy. Everything is a blur. I think I like this one…

  • 4:00 PM: Shopping. Disastrous shopping. Buy a fur hat I probably have no need for and a matryoshka doll that definitely doesn't match my decor. My credit card silently judges me.

  • 6:00 PM: Go to the apartment. Crash.

  • 8:00 PM: Dinner. Order in. Realize the day was a total disaster.

  • 9:00 PM: Sleep.

Day 4: Departure (aka: "I Need a Vacation from My Vacation")

  • 7:00 AM: Wake up. Dreading the airport. Start packing. Realize I have way too much stuff.

  • 8:00 AM: Final view of Moscow. Take a deep breath. Feel sad. This isn't perfect. It isn't what I expected. But it was something. And that something was amazing.

  • 9:00 AM: Say goodbye to the apartment. Thank the cleaning staff. Hope I didn't leave anything too embarrassing behind.

  • 9:30 AM: Taxi to the airport.

  • 12:00 PM: Departure. Exhausted but exhilarated. Already planning the next trip. Maybe.

  • 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM: Reflect on the trip. Still have to fix some things with the bank.

Final Thoughts:

This trip was messy. It was chaotic. It involved questionable decisions, copious amounts of blini, and a deep and abiding love for the view from my apartment. Did I feel glamorous? Not really. Did I experience "luxury"? Mostly in the sense that the apartment had a really nice shower. But was it an adventure? Absolutely. And wouldn't trade it for anything. Until next time, Moscow. You beautiful, confusing, vodka-soaked city. I

**Escape to Paradise: Hotel O Plaza Lodge, India Awaits!**

Book Now

Luxury apartments Moscow-City Capitals Tower Russia

Capitals Tower: Living the Dream...Or Is It? FAQ (Let's Be Real)

So, Capitals Tower... What's the Big Deal, Anyway? Seriously, Besides the Obvious "Money Buys Everything" Thing?

Okay, picture this: I was invited to a *party*. At Capitals Tower. My first thought? "OMG, I'm totally underdressed." (Spoiler alert: I was. Glam game: zero. I'm more "comfy sweater and sweatpants" than "couture and caviar," you know?). But yeah, the *deal* is location, location, location... and then a whole lotta glitz. Think prime Moscow City, views that'll make you weep (in a good way, mostly), and amenities that would make a Bond villain jealous. Seriously, indoor pool? Check. Michelin-starred restaurant downstairs? Check. Valet parking that probably judges your car? Double check. It's the ultimate status symbol. But, and here's the kicker, is it *worth* the soul-crushing price tag? That's the real question. And I'm not sure I have a definitive answer yet. Still processing.

Let’s Talk Price. Like, How Horrified Should I Be?

Okay, brace yourself. Remember that feeling when the barista tells you your latte is, like, twenty bucks? Multiply that by, oh, a thousand? Maybe more? It's *expensive*. We're talking "sell a kidney" expensive. I've heard (whispers, hushed tones) that some apartments have price tags that would make a small country nervous. The exact figures? Let's just say, you'll need a private jet *and* a solid trust fund to even *consider* it. But hey, if you got it, flaunt it, right? (Says the girl currently browsing ZARA because her budget is, shall we say, "realistic".)

What's Actually *Inside* These Apartments? I'm Imagining Gold Toilets...

Gold toilets might be a thing, actually. I wouldn't put it past them. From what I've seen (and overheard, from the aforementioned party... nosy much?), it's all about luxury. Think: custom-designed interiors (probably by some designer whose name I can't even pronounce), top-of-the-line everything (appliances, furniture, probably even the air fresheners are designer), and views that'll knock your socks off. We’re talking floor-to-ceiling windows, maybe a walk-in closet the size of my current apartment, and smart home tech that probably anticipates your every whim before you even have the whim. They’re essentially palaces in the sky. Okay, maybe *mine* is more of a moderately sized cottage. Anyway…

Okay, The Amenities. Spill the Tea! What Goodies Do You Get?

Alright, hold onto your hats, because this is where it gets properly insane. Besides the aforementioned indoor pool (heated, of course), there's probably a spa that rivals a five-star resort. Gym? Absolutely. Concierge service that can probably handle everything from booking a private jet to finding a unicorn. (Okay, maybe not the unicorn.) I heard rumors of a private cinema, a wine cellar, and, get this, a *helipad*! Helipad! It's like they're actively *trying* to make the rest of us feel inadequate. And you know what? It’s working. I’m picturing myself, dripping wet from the pool, getting a massage… Wait, I need to focus. The amenities are *ridiculous*, and honestly, probably a bit much for my, shall we say, modest sensibilities.

The Vibe Check: Who Actually *Lives* There? Do I Need to Know any Oligarchs?

Okay, this is where it gets interesting. Obviously, it's the domain of the super-rich. Think: successful business people, celebrities, and, yes, probably some oligarchs. It's a very exclusive club. The vibe? Well, it's probably a mix of "power meeting" and "effortless chic." You'll probably need to know a few people in high places. Or, you know, win the lottery. I have a feeling I’d stick out like a sore thumb, even with my best “I’m totally fine and comfortable in this environment, really” face on. (It never works, by the way.)

Is it… lonely? I mean, surrounded by wealth and power all the time... Does anyone *actually* have a real connection?

Hmm, that's the million-dollar, er, million-ruble question, isn't it? I've only had fleeting glimpses, but honestly, I can't say for sure. It's a risk, I suppose. Loneliness lurking behind a door of gilded opulence . It’s like… you could be surrounded by hundreds of people, but still feel completely isolated. The pressure to maintain the façade, the competition, the constant need to impress… it sounds exhausting. And I get the feeling, sometimes, the real human connections, the ones that truly *matter*, might be harder to find. It’s a thought. A slightly depressing thought, perhaps? But real. And something to consider before you shell out a gazillion roubles for a view.

Okay, Let’s Get Real. The Good and the Bad? Give Me the Unvarnished Truth!

Alright, unvarnished truth time! The good? The views are probably phenomenal. The convenience is undeniable. The bragging rights are... well, they're there. Imagine having the best of everything at your fingertips. Plus, I did see a stunning sunset once from a window that might have belonged to one of the apartments (I was craning my neck, don't judge). Absolute perfection.

The bad? The price tag is ludicrous. You're paying for the privilege of being surrounded by… well, other people who paid a ludicrous price tag. Possible social isolation, as discussed. And let’s face it, it's probably a bit… impersonal. The service might be amazing, but is it truly *caring*? I suspect there's a certain level of detachment. Plus, parking in the area is a nightmare. Even with valet, you're still dealing with the Moscow traffic. I witnessed a minor road rage incident that would have been hilarious if I wasn't stuck in the jam with them. Finally. The constant pressure to maintain appearances would take a toll on anyone. It would definitely on me. Ultimately, it is a lifestyle choice that I, for the moment, can only experience from afar.

So… Would *You* Live There? Be Honest!

Okay, final, brutally honest answer? No. Maybe in my wildest, "winning the lottery, somehow keeping my sanity and my friends" dreams. But even then…I think I'd get bored. I'Book Hotels Now

Luxury apartments Moscow-City Capitals Tower Russia

Luxury apartments Moscow-City Capitals Tower Russia