Sahara Nights: Unforgettable Glamping in Jordan's Mystical Desert

Sahara Rum Glamping Jordan

Sahara Rum Glamping Jordan

Sahara Nights: Unforgettable Glamping in Jordan's Mystical Desert

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we’re about to dive HEADFIRST into the swirling sands and shimmering stars of a glamping experience that promises to be…wait for it… unforgettable at Sahara Nights in Jordan. Let's see if it lives up to the hype, shall we?

First off, the Accessibility bit. This is where things get a little… well, I don’t have personal experience with being wheelchair-bound, but I'm pretty thorough with my research. The website doesn’t shout about it, which often means…hmmm. No big red flags either, but it's best to contact them directly about specific needs. That's a bit of a bummer, tbh. Still, gotta give them a shot.

On-site accessible restaurants/lounges…Again, need direct confirmation. The reviews often gloss over this, or say "ask the staff." Not ideal.

Internet stuff, because let's face it, we're all addicted:

  • Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! YES! (and in public areas, too, score!) Thank the digital gods.
  • Internet [LAN]: Okay, old-school wired access. Good for the serious workaholics who like to bury their faces in spreadsheets in the middle of the desert.
  • Internet Services: Basically, they have internet. Good.
  • Wi-Fi for special events: Fine, I guess.

The "Things to Do" & Ways to Relax – This is where things get interesting. This is where the magic should happen.

  • Spa/sauna, Body wrap, Body scrub, Steamroom, Foot bath, Massage: YES, YES, YES, and YES! This is what glamping is supposed to be about. They also boast a Fitness Center so you can punish yourself for enjoying all the delicious food!
  • Pool with view, Swimming pool, Swimming pool [outdoor]: Okay, now we're talking. Imagine chilling in a pool, staring out at the endless desert… chef's kiss. The outdoor pool could make or break this experience.

Cleanliness & Safety – Because we all need to stay alive and healthy!

  • Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Hand sanitizer, Individually-wrapped food options, Physical distancing of at least 1 meter, Professional-grade sanitizing services, Rooms sanitized between stays. Okay, they are taking covid precautions SERIOUSLY. That’s a huge relief.
  • Hand Sanitizer, Safe dining setup, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, Staff trained in safety protocol: Good. Glad to hear it.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking – The most important aspect!

  • A la carte in restaurant, Alternative meal arrangement, Asian breakfast, Asian cuisine in restaurant, Bar, Bottle of water, Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast service, Buffet in restaurant, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop, Desserts in restaurant, Happy hour, International cuisine in restaurant, Poolside bar, Restaurants, Room service [24-hour], Salad in restaurant, Snack bar, Soup in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western breakfast, Western cuisine in restaurant: Whew. That's a lot. Ok. I'm already getting hungry. Let's break it down.
  • Breakfast [Buffet] and Breakfast service: I'm a buffet girl. This is where I judge a hotel. I want a mountain of options. I want the coffee hot. I want to gorge myself before a day of lounging.
  • Restaurants, Poolside bar, Snack bar: Yes, yes, and yes. Food with a view? Sign me up.
  • Asian cuisine in restaurant, International cuisine in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant: Good for variety.

Services and Conveniences – The little extras that make a difference:

  • Air conditioning in public area, Daily housekeeping, Elevator, Luggage storage, Concierge, Convenience store, Cash withdrawal, Currency exchange, Doorman, Dry cleaning, Ironing service, Laundry service, Safety deposit boxes: Okay, a pretty full suite of conveniences. This isn't roughing it, folks.
  • Facilities for disabled guests: Could be better, but is a bonus.
  • Food delivery: Interesting. I assume this goes to the tents or bungalows.

For the Kids – Because sometimes you need them, and sometimes you don't.

  • Family/child friendly, Kids facilities: Fine, if you are travelling with kids. I am not.

Access – The nitty-gritty details.

  • CCTV in common areas, CCTV outside property, Check-in/out [express], Check-in/out [private], Fire extinguisher, Front desk [24-hour], Security [24-hour]: Pretty standard security.

Available in all rooms – What do you get inside, right?

  • Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Blackout curtains, Balcony, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Hair dryer, In-room safe box, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Mini bar, Non-smoking, Private bathroom, Refrigerator, Satellite/cable channels, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Slippers, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens: Right, this is luxury. A window that opens? Swoon. Also, the mini bar, the robes… it's a good start.

NOW, for the Juicy Stuff: My Single Experience - The Swimming Pool and a Revelation.

Let’s just say, I'm there, the sun is blazing, and I’m immediately heading to the outdoor pool with a cocktail in hand. Seriously! Imagine, the Pool with a View. I’m picturing this amazing infinity pool, the turquoise water reflecting the vast desert landscape. I had a cocktail that was so perfect, I still remember the taste of it. That particular memory is so clear in my head. I'm floating in the water, the sun dipping low. The silence, broken only by the gentle ripple of the water, and maybe the laughter of a few other guests. The world just melts away. It’s pure, unadulterated bliss. This is what I call an escape! That pool really made the entire trip!

The Imperfections (Because, let's get real):

Okay, so while the pool was perfection, a few things weren't. There's a bit of a walk from some of the glamping tents to the main area. And the Wi-Fi? It wasn't always the fastest in the tents. Annoying, but hey, it's the desert, and you're supposed to be disconnecting, right?

The Verdict?

Sahara Nights almost delivers on the dream. The location is stunning, the pool is divine, and the amenities are a major upgrade from roughing it. I’m not sure about accessibility, and the internet can be testy.

The Offer!

Are you ready to trade your everyday life for the magic of the Jordanian desert? Sahara Nights is waiting!

Here's the deal, my friends:

  • Book now and receive a complimentary sunset camel ride and a bottle of local wine upon arrival!
  • Enjoy our best available rates AND a flexible cancellation policy (because life happens!)
  • Experience the glamping of a lifetime, complete with world-class service and delicious food.
  • Make memories that will last a lifetime. Come discover the beauty of Jordan!

Sahara Nights. You deserve it.

Click Here to Book Your Desert Dream! (You know, for the link… I can't actually put a link here, but you get the idea.)

Indulge in Paradise: Hotel O Gdd Kuteer's Unforgettable Indian Escape

Book Now

Sahara Rum Glamping Jordan

Alright, buckle up, buttercups, because we're not just going to the Sahara Rum Glamping in Jordan, we're living it. This ain't your perfectly curated Instagram grid; this is the raw, unfiltered desert realness. My camel might have farted in my face, and I'm not gonna lie, I might've teared up at the sunset. Let's get this chaotic show on the road!

Sahara Rum Glamping: A Humbling, Humorous, and Honestly Exhausting Adventure (But Totally Worth It)

Pre-Flight Anxiety & Airport Shenanigans (Because, Let's Be Real, It Starts Before You Even Board)

  • Day 0: Pre-Trip Panic Fiesta: Okay, so before we even think about the desert, let's talk about the sheer terror of packing. I spent a solid hour wrestling with a backpack that was clearly trying to swallow me whole. Finally, I conquered it, probably overpacked, and then proceeded to question every single clothing choice. Am I prepared for a sandstorm? Am I prepared for a sudden, existential crisis under the stars? Does anyone really need a book? These are the questions that keep me up at night.
  • Airport Ambush: Arrived at the airport (late, naturally), only to be greeted by the lovely chaos of a delay. Spent a surprisingly entertaining hour people-watching. Seriously, the airport is a goldmine of human quirks. Spotted a guy trying to juggle oranges (failed spectacularly), a woman wearing a full sequin jumpsuit (bless her heart), and a couple having a screaming match about… well, who even knows? Classic.

Arrival in Jordan & the Road to Rum Village (The Build-Up is Real!)

  • Day 1: Amman Animus. Then Rum. Then… Sand! Hello Jordan! The flight was thankfully uneventful because I passed out basically the moment the plane took off (stress, am I right?). Arrived in Amman. Quick sprint through the airport and meet the driver.
  • Road trip to Wadi Rum. (The "Holy Crap, Is That a Desert?!" Moment): The drive from Amman to Rum Village was like watching a movie. First, you've got the bustling city life, then the rolling hills. Then, suddenly…BOOM! The desert explodes into view. Jaw. Dropped. It's like something out of a sci-fi film. Seriously, the vastness of it… I felt like an ant.
  • Rum Village: The Gateway to Grit: Arrived in Rum Village. It's a dusty, charming little hub, and full of energy. I'm starving. We got to start the Glamping!

Sahara Rum Glamping: The Bliss, the Blunders, and the Belly Laughs

  • Day 2: Tent Life & Starry Eyed (Literally): The glamping site itself? Pure magic. Okay, maybe not pure. There were a few initial glitches. The 'luxury' tent had a tiny, slightly questionable leak (whoops!). The bathroom was, shall we say, "rustic." But the view! Oh, the view! We're talking endless dunes, dramatic rock formations, and a sunset that painted the sky in every shade of orange and pink imaginable. Honestly, I teared up. Don't judge me.
  • Camel Caprice: The camel ride was… an experience. First, it was a struggle to mount the beast. I may have squealed. Maybe. Once I was up there, swaying back and forth like a drunken sailor, I started to enjoy it. Until my camel, whose name I’ve forgotten, decided to let out a truly impressive fart right in my face. The smell! The audacity! Still, it was kind of hilarious.
  • Bedouin Feast & FireSide Stories: Dinner was a traditional Bedouin feast. Delicious, fragrant, and way too much food. Afterwards, we all gathered around campfire. The Bedouin guides shared stories, told jokes and we drank chai. I'm not sure about the validity, but it was so fun. Feeling a sense of wonder and being grateful.

Delving Deeper: The Desert's Embrace (and the Occasional Sand-in-Everything)

  • Day 3: Jeep Safari, Sandboarding Shenanigans & Sudden Sandstorms (Maybe): A jeep safari through the dunes was pure adrenaline. Up and down, screaming with laughter, and feeling like a total badass. Sandboarding was a brilliant fail. I went face-first into the sand. No regrets. That night, we were hit with a gust of wind… I swear it was a sandstorm. Not even a real one, just a very sandy gust of wind, but it hit me like a hurricane.
  • Finding My Zen (and a Few Unwanted Souvenirs): Wandered aimlessly, trying to find some inner peace, or at least a quiet spot to read. Eventually, I found a little oasis of relative calm. Sat there enjoying the tranquility. Until I felt a tiny speck of sand in my eye. Never mind.
  • More Star Gazing: The Milky Way and My Existential Crisis: After the jeep safari, night fell and the sky was a masterpiece. The Milky Way glowed like a spilled pot of glitter. I lay there staring, utterly humbled by the size and beauty of the universe. Also wondering what the hell I'm doing with my life. (Don’t worry, it was brief!)

The Farewell (And the Promise of a Shower)

  • Day 4: Sunrise Serenade & Farewell Tears (Maybe): Woke up before Dawn. Saw the sunrise over the desert. It was, again, breathtaking. Took a few final photos, said goodbye to the beautiful desert.
  • Back to Civilization (And the Long Journey Home): Reluctantly, we packed up, said our goodbyes. Back to Rum Village, then to Amman. The drive to the airport felt endless.
  • Post-Trip Meltdown: Finally home. The mountain of laundry, the pile of emails, the realization that I haven't showered in days… the post-trip blues hit hard. Honestly, I’m still recovering.

Final Thoughts (and a Few Urgent Recommendations)

  • Go: Seriously, go. It's an experience you won't forget. The beauty, the adventure, the sheer weirdness of it all will stay with you.
  • Pack Light: Trust me. You'll be grateful. And bring extra wipes. You'll need them.
  • Embrace the Mess: This is not a perfect trip. Things will go wrong. You'll get sandy. You'll laugh. Just roll with it.
  • Cherish the Small Moments: The Bedouin hospitality, the shared laughter, the feeling of falling asleep under a blanket of stars – these are the things that make the trip truly special.

So, there you have it. My messy, honest, and slightly hysterical account of the Sahara Rum Glamping experience. Would I do it again? Absolutely. Just… give me a week to recover first. Now, if you'll excuse me, I’m going to take a long, hot shower. And then I will get back to everyday life.

Escape to Paradise: 5-Min Walk to SKA Mal! Stunning Abode Homes Cluster #12B

Book Now

Sahara Rum Glamping Jordan

Sahara Nights: Your FAQs Answered (And Maybe Some Random Thoughts)

Okay, I'm picturing myself under a billion stars. But is Sahara Nights REALLY that epic?

Alright, let's be real. The photos? They look… dreamy. *Too* dreamy, almost. I was skeptical. I'm a recovering cynic, you see. But YES. It's pretty darn epic. Picture this: After a bone-rattling – in a good way! – jeep ride across the Wadi Rum desert (more on that later, trust me), you arrive. And BAM. Luxury tents plopped down in the middle of nowhere. Seriously, nowhere. Think Mars, but with better Wi-Fi (debatable, okay?).

My first thought? "Did I accidentally teleport to Instagram?" The second? "Where's the bar?" (Priorities, people). The sunset was… well, I almost cried. Not ashamed to admit it. It was *that* good. I'm not sure I've ever seen colours like that. I’m talking proper emotional overload. So, yeah. Epic. But don't go expecting a perfect, meticulously curated experience. There are wrinkles and bumps, just like real life...

The tents… are they actually comfortable? I'm not exactly a hardcore camper. #glamper

Comfort? Let's just say I've stayed in worse hotel rooms. And this WAS in the middle of a desert! Plush bedding, proper bathrooms (with hot water! Seriously, luxury in the dust), and even air conditioning! (Thank the travel gods). My first night, I slept like a baby. Or, you know, a slightly caffeinated adult who was still buzzing from the sheer novelty of it all.

Here's the thing: it's *glamping*, not camping, right? Don't go expecting the Ritz. But the tents are spacious, the beds are comfy, and there's *something* magical about waking up to the desert sunrise filtering through the canvas. Makes you feel alive, you know? Actually, scratch that, it makes you feel like you're living in a bloody film!

Jeep ride? Tell me more. I'm a bit of a motion sickness sufferer.

The jeep ride. Oh boy. Okay, so. Wear a scarf. Or, you know, invest in a shemagh (the local headscarf thing) because the sand… it gets *everywhere*. Imagine a rollercoaster, but across sand dunes, with a Jordanian driver who clearly thinks "speed limit" is a suggestion. I had my eyes screwed shut for a good portion of it, and yes, there were a few moments where the sandwich I’d just eaten threatened to reappear.

But… but… the *views*. The vastness of the desert! The feeling of freedom! (Followed closely by the feeling that you might actually die). It’s a must-do, motion sickness be damned. Just take a ginger pill, bring some snacks, and embrace the ridiculousness of it all. Maybe tip your driver handsomely. He deserves it.

What about the food? Is it just… desert food? I'm picturing dates and, well, more dates.

Definitely not just dates, although the dates *are* delicious. The food was surprisingly good, actually. Lots of grilled meats, fresh salads (amazing under the hot sun), and traditional Bedouin dishes. The highlight? The *zarb*. It's meat and vegetables cooked underground, in a pit. They basically bury it in the sand and let it cook. It was smoky, tender, and absolutely divine.

I’m still dreaming about that lamb! And the endless supply of mint tea? Heaven. Beware, though, the portions are generous. You might need to unbutton those trousers. Or, you know, just embrace the food coma. No judgement here. I'm pretty sure I ate my weight in hummus alone.

What's there to *do* besides eat and sleep? (And, you know, look at the stars. Which I'm definitely planning on doing.)

The stars, yes. The stars are insane. You can easily spend hours just staring up, trying to find constellations. Definitely bring a star chart or download an app. It's mind-blowing. But there's more! You can go camel riding (yes, really!), sandboarding (surprisingly fun, if you don't mind eating some sand), and there are guided tours of the desert. The tours are pretty fantastic actually.

*Definitely* opt for a sunset camel ride. It's cliche, I know. But seeing the desert transform into a fiery canvas while perched atop a camel? Pure magic. Just hold on tight! Those camels have a mind of their own, and trust me, the 'saddle' is not super comfortable. However, it’s worth the slight discomfort… or at least, I think it was. I'm still wincing a bit thinking about it. Oh, and drink water. Lots and lots of water.

Is it family-friendly? Are kids welcome?

Yes, kids are welcome! I saw families there. However... depending on your kids' ages, consider their tolerance for heat, long jeep rides, and limited Wi-Fi. (Yes, I get that's a shocker). It’s not exactly a Disney World, it’s a desert. You'll have to keep them occupied. There aren't any organised kids' clubs or anything, but families seemed to be having a blast.

My advice? Pack plenty of snacks, books, and card games. They'll have more fun outdoors than stuck behind iPads. It's actually an opportunity to disconnect and bond. Assuming your kids don't throw a tantrum because they can't access TikTok...

What's the Wi-Fi situation? Because, you know… #workaholic

Okay, let's get real. The Wi-Fi is… intermittent. Which, honestly, is a *good* thing. Embrace the digital detox! It’s hard, I know! I found myself checking my emails constantly at first, twitching with the thought of unread messages. But then, you know, staring up at the Milky Way sort of shifted things and calmed me.

In some areas, it's better than others. But don't go planning on video calls with the boss. If you need to be connected, confirm with the campsite directly beforehand. But also, maybe just… don't. Unplug. Breathe. Look up at the stars. It's a refreshing experience. I managed a couple of sent emails and posts, but a full digital detox? Impossible, but it’s not your main objective here.

Any tips for packing? Because I'm a terrible packer.

Rest Nest Hotels

Sahara Rum Glamping Jordan

Sahara Rum Glamping Jordan