
Unbelievable Vietnam Rooftop Paradise: 3BR Troy House D'Leroi Soleil Awaits!
Unbelievable Vietnam Rooftop Paradise: 3BR Troy House D'Leroi Soleil Awaits! - A Review From Someone Who Actually Stayed (and Lived to Tell the Tale!)
Okay, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your average hotel review. This is the raw, unfiltered truth from yours truly, fresh off a glorious (and occasionally chaotic) stay at the Unbelievable Vietnam Rooftop Paradise: 3BR Troy House D'Leroi Soleil Awaits! I'm talking about the kind of real-talk you won't find on glossy booking sites. We're going deep. Let's break it down:
First Impressions: The "Wow" Factor (and the Slight Panic)
Picture this: you arrive after a sweaty, adrenaline-fueled taxi ride through the vibrant chaos of Vietnam. And then… bam! The elevator whisks you up to the rooftop, and you're hit with that view. Seriously, the view is the reason the "Unbelievable" is in the name. It's breathtaking. You feel like you're on top of the world. Honestly, I nearly fainted.
My first thought wasn't, "Oh, what a lovely hotel!" It was more like, "Holy moly, I hope I don't screw this up." Because this place? This place delivers on the promise. And with that delivery comes responsibility. You're expected to enjoy yourself.
Accessibility & Safety (Because Real Life Happens):
- Accessibility: Okay, listen. This is a Rooftop Paradise. That implies… stairs. Lots of them. While the elevator is a lifesaver, this isn’t exactly a wheelchair-accessible dream. It’s more like a “hike to heaven.” You gotta work to get to that view, folks.
- Cleanliness & Safety: Major props here. Cleanliness is on point. The rooms were spotless, the common areas constantly being sanitized. They're even rocking those anti-viral cleaning products (because, well, 2023). I felt genuinely safe, even with the constant stream of scooters zipping past my window. The staff is obviously trained in safety protocols, which is reassuring. Plus, a doctor/nurse is on call, which is fantastic (and thank goodness, because I ate something a little too… adventurous at some point). They have all the essential safety features. Front desk is 24/7 - a huge plus.
- Check-in/out: Express check-in was good for me. No time wasted in a line.
The Room: My Temporary Palace (Mostly)
- The Good: Those beds? Heavenly. The air conditioning? Life-saving. Free Wi-Fi? Essential. They even have complimentary tea. The view from the rooms is stunning. You can also open a window to let in some fresh air.
- The Quirks: There's a reason it's called "3BR." It's huge! And the decor? Let's call it "eclectic." There’s a lot going on. But the important stuff is there. And, let's be honest, you aren't spending your whole life indoors.
- Things You'll Love: Seriously, the blackout curtains. After those exhausting days, you'll love them. Also, plenty of sockets near the bed for all your charging needs.
Food, Glorious Food (and the Occasional Digestive Experiment):
- Dining Options: They have a restaurant and a pool-side bar. Breakfast is served, and they cater to (Asian and international). The buffet breakfast is pretty darn good. The coffee shop is perfect for a pre-view sunrise.
- My Food Adventures: I sampled everything. The Asian dishes were outstanding. The salads were fresh. The snacks were clutch when the jet lag really hit.
- The Important Stuff: They have "Safe dining setup," which is a smart move.
Things To Do (Or, How I Avoided Staying Inside All Day):
- Relaxation Stations: The pool with a view is the star. Just float, stare at the city, and let your worries melt away. There's also a gym/fitness center, if you're into that sort of thing (I mostly stuck to the pool). And a spa! But the best I did was the sauna.
- Things to Do: There's also a family friendly options here like Babysitting.
Services and Conveniences (Making Life Easy):
- Essential Goodies: 24-hour room service? Yes, please! Laundry service, if your clothes need a bath. Luggage storage. All the usual comforts.
- The Hidden Gems: Free car park is a serious win in a city where parking is a battlefield! They even have a car power charging station. I didn't use it, but I did appreciate it!
The Verdict: Am I Going Back?
Listen, I’m a tough critic. But Unbelievable Vietnam Rooftop Paradise: 3BR Troy House D'Leroi Soleil Awaits! genuinely impressed me. Yes, there are quirks. Yes, the location is a bit… intense. But the view, the comfortable rooms, the genuinely friendly staff, and the overall vibe? It’s worth it. The messiness of getting there, the culture shock you'll experience, the food that might be delicious or might try to kill you… is a part of the experience that makes it worthwhile.
My Unsolicited Advice: Pack light, embrace the chaos, and be prepared to fall in love with this rooftop paradise.
This is my personal review, and the following is an offer:
Tired of Ordinary Vacations? Escape to Unbelievable Vietnam Rooftop Paradise!
Here's what you get:
- Breathtaking Rooftop Views: Wake up to a cityscape that will make your Instagram followers jealous.
- Spacious 3BR Accommodation: Perfect for families, groups of friends, or anyone who just likes a little extra space to sprawl out.
- Unbeatable Amenities: Pool with a view, delicious dining options, and all the comforts you need to relax and recharge.
- Safety First: Rigorous cleaning protocols, trained staff, and a commitment to your well-being.
- A truly Unforgettable Experience: The magic of Vietnam right at your doorstep.
Book Now and receive a complimentary bottle of local wine to enjoy while you watch the sunset from your private terrace! (Valid for bookings made in the next 2 weeks).
Click here to book your escape and get ready to experience the Unbelievable!
Escape to Paradise: La Marinella, Italy – Your Dream Vacation Awaits
Alright, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your grandma's itinerary. This is… my attempt at a Vietnam adventure. And trust me, it's gonna be a rollercoaster. Buckle up.
Trip Title: Saigon, Sun & Maybe Some Regret (But Hopefully Mostly Pho)
Duration: Roughly… let's say 7 days. Who's counting?
Accommodation: Troy House | D'Leroi Soleil | Rooftop | 3Brs Vietnam (Sounds fancy, praying it is fancy)
Day 1: Saigon Slings & Sensory Overload (Arrival & Immediately Screaming)
- Morning (Or Whenever The Plane Finally Lands): Touchdown in Saigon! HAH! I imagine a graceful ballet of me, a suitcase, and maybe a frantic wave to a phantom taxi. Reality? Probably a sweaty sprint through a swarm of motorbikes, battling for survival. My first impression? The air is thicker than a politician's promises.
- Anecdote: I'm already sweating like a pig in a sauna just thinking about immigration. Last time I traveled internationally, I forgot to pack a pen. A PEN! The horror! I panicked, bought a hideous novelty pen from the airport gift shop and still felt like I'd committed a federal crime.
- Afternoon: Check into Troy House, or D'Leroi, or whatever the heck we're calling it. Praying the AC works. Praying the bed isn't a concrete slab. Praying I can actually find the place. I'm TERRIBLE with directions. Seriously, I once got lost in my own apartment.
- Evening: First Pho Experience. This is IMPORTANT. I’m not prepared to like, let alone love, this is a sacred experience. Wandering into a local restaurant. I’m aiming for raw, authentic, and preferably not full of things that will leave me hugging the porcelain throne. I'll be judging the broth, the noodles, EVERYTHING. I'm expecting a culinary epiphany. A tear or two might even be shed. Don’t judge me!
- Quirky Observation: I bet the locals look at me, a Westerner, with utter amusement. I’m probably going to make a complete fool of myself trying to use chopsticks. My coordination is that of a newborn giraffe.
- Emotional Reaction: If the Pho is bland? I'm demanding a refund and then I'm crying a little bit.
Day 2: Temple Runs, Tailored Treasures & Tuk-Tuk Terror
- Morning: Cu Chi Tunnels. UGH. I’ve seen the documentaries. Cramped, dark, and… claustrophobia-inducing. I'm already a tiny bit anxious about this. But history beckons! And Instagram, I suppose.
- Messy Rambles: Okay, so the tunnels. I have a sneaking suspicion I’m going to be sweating the entire time. I might have to take breaks. LOTS of breaks. This whole "embracing the local culture" thing might be harder than I thought.
- Afternoon: Tailor Time! I'm going to get a suit. And possibly a whole wardrobe. Because that's what you do, right? I'm picturing myself emerging, effortlessly chic, like some kind of secret agent.
- Opinionated Language: They better have good fabric choices, because I'm not paying top dollar for something that looks like it was made out of a burlap sack. And no tacky linings!
- Evening: Tuk-Tuk Adventure! This could be exhilarating or terrifying. 50/50 chance. I'll hold on for dear life, probably screaming intermittently. And pray I don't get scammed.
- Stronger Emotional Reaction: I have a REAL fear of being ripped off. I will probably over-negotiate and STILL end up paying too much. This will either be hilarious or lead to me crying in a tuk-tuk. Or both.
Day 3: Market Mayhem, Coffee Chaos & Rooftop Revelations
- Morning: Ben Thanh Market! Prepare for chaos. Bright colors, loud sounds, and a blizzard of smells. I am aiming to get some local spices.
- Imperfection: I’m going to get completely lost. Guaranteed. I’ll probably end up buying something I don’t need just because I'm overwhelmed and/or someone gave me their "sad puppy eyes" and I have a weakness.
- Afternoon: Vietnamese Coffee. AKA, The Love Child of Caffeine and Chocolate. I have to try it. The condensed milk version seems dangerously addictive.
- Doubling Down: I'm dedicating at least two whole hours to this. I MUST find the perfect coffee shop. I will try every variation. I will become a coffee connoisseur. I will be wired for days after.
- Evening: Rooftop Bar at D'Leroi Soleil. Finally! So, hopefully, the hotel actually has a decent rooftop. Drinks, sunset views, the promise of romance (with the city, at least). I'm expecting to feel zen, or at least slightly less stressed.
- Stream-of-Consciousness: Okay, so. Rooftop. I hope there are good cocktails. And hopefully, the music isn't too loud. Maybe I'll actually talk to people, or maybe I'll just sit and stare at the lights. Maybe I'll bring a notebook and actually, you know, write. Probably not.
Day 4: Mekong Delta Meanderings & Boat Blues
- Morning: Day trip to the Mekong Delta. Boat tours, floating markets, and maybe some questionable fruit. I’m expecting it to be beautiful!
- Afternoon: More boat stuff. Probably going to take a nap. Boat naps are the best naps.
- Evening: Back to Saigon. Maybe a massage? I'll need one after all that boat rocking.
Day 5: Chinatown Chaos & Cooking Class Catastrophes
- Morning: Chinatown exploration! So many temples, so many shops, so many weird and wonderful smells. I am particularly looking forward to looking at some incense.
- Afternoon: Cooking Class. This could be a train wreck. I’m not exactly known for my culinary skills. My specialty is burning toast. But I shall try!
- Stronger Emotional Reaction: Okay, so, I'm really hoping I can cook something edible. The thought of messing up an entire authentic Vietnamese dish fills me with dread!
- Evening: Food! Hopefully, the efforts of the cooking class will yield something edible. OR I am ordering takeout.
Day 6: Museum Musings, Art Appreciation, and Possibly, Some Night Market Noodles
- Morning: War Remnants Museum. Prepare for feels. History can be exhausting.
- Afternoon: Art gallery. Art, culture… I want to feel fancy and cultured for some time.
- Evening: Night Market! More food, more chaos. More reasons to love or hate the city.
Day 7: Farewell Pho, Airport Anxiety & Departure Delirium
- Morning: One last Pho pilgrimage. Gotta get my fix before I go.
- Afternoon: Last minute shopping, airport run. The usual panic sets in. Did I buy enough souvenirs? Did I forget anything? Do I have enough Baht?
- Evening: Bye-bye, Vietnam! I'm probably exhausted, slightly sunburnt, and with a suitcase full of questionable souvenirs. And I wouldn't have it any other way.
- Emotional Reaction: I will, inevitably, feel a twinge of sadness as I leave. I'm almost guaranteed to miss the chaos, the food, and the sheer vibrancy of the place. And I'll already be planning my return.
- Messy & Honest: I might even be a little bit relieved to go home. A little. The noise, the heat, the constant stimulation… it's a lot. But oh, the memories… and the photos! (Once I sort through them.)

Unbelievable Vietnam Rooftop Paradise FAQ (Because My Sanity Depends on It!)
Okay, so is this place *really* as dreamy as it looks? Like, Insta-filter-level perfect?
Ugh, okay, let's get one thing straight: It *is* stunning. The photos? They're… mostly accurate. The rooftop view from the Troy House D'Leroi Soleil? Yeah, absolutely breathtaking. Picture this: steaming pho in the morning, the chaotic, beautiful symphony of Hanoi below… But hold your horses, sunshine. Perfection is a myth. On my first morning, I nearly choked on my coffee (which, by the way, was AMAZING… strong Vietnamese coffee, the kind that makes your heart do a little dance) because a rogue pigeon dive-bombed my croissant. So, yeah, picture-perfect? Mostly. Pigeon-proof? Absolutely not. Welcome to reality!
The description says "3BR." Are the bedrooms… well, actual bedrooms? Or, like, glorified closets with beds slapped in them?
Alright, spill the tea: The bedrooms! YES, they are actual bedrooms. And pretty damn good ones at that! Seriously. Spacious, clean, AC that ACTUALLY WORKS (crucial, especially in the Hanoi heat). I've stayed in places where "bedroom" translates to "slightly larger cubicle with a mattress." This wasn't that. The master bedroom, oh my god, it's a freaking oasis. Big comfy bed, en-suite (thank the heavens!), and a view that… well, let's just say I spent a solid hour just staring out the window the first night, feeling like I'd won the travel lottery. The other two rooms? Still good, but the master is *chef's kiss*. Trust me.
Rooftop? What's the damage like up there? Is it, like, a communal, shared space? Or is it private to the house?
Oh, the rooftop. This is the *money shot*, folks. This is what you're paying for. AND IT DELIVERS, BIG TIME. It's *private* to the house. Thank God. Imagine: No hordes of tourists elbowing for space. No… *shudders*… selfie sticks. Just you, a cocktail (or five), and that insane panoramic view of Hanoi. I spent hours up there, just… breathing. Watching the sunrise over the city, sketching, reading (if I could ever stop staring at the view long enough), And it's not just the view. They've got it all set up: comfy furniture, some lovely plants – it’s basically your own little slice of heaven. I even did yoga up there (badly, but still!). The biggest downside? Leaving the rooftop to, you know, *do* things. It’s a real struggle.
How's the location? Is it central? Easy to get around? Or am I going to spend my entire trip stuck in a taxi screaming at traffic?
Okay, location. Super important. And the Troy House? Pretty darn good. It's in the Old Quarter, which is chaotic and glorious and a little bit bonkers (in the best way). Yes, traffic is crazy in Hanoi. That's just a fact of life. But, you're close to everything: Hoan Kiem Lake, the night market, tons of amazing restaurants (pho, bun cha, ALL the things). Walking is easy (though watch out for those motorbikes – they don't always signal their intentions!). Taxis and Grab (like Uber) are readily available and cheap. I mostly walked, though, because, well, exploring! But yes, overall, the location is perfect.
What about the "little things"? Is the place well-equipped? Is there Wi-Fi that actually *works*?
Ah, the "little things." The devil's in the details, right? And here, the D'Leroi Soleil mostly delivers. The kitchen? Well-equipped enough to make some meals at home. There's a washing machine + dryer (HUGE win, especially for longer stays). The Wi-Fi? Mostly solid. Sometimes it glitches, but hey, let's be honest, even the best Wi-Fi in the world has its moments. It's not perfect, BUT. There's a gorgeous espresso machine! AND a fridge stocked with water/drinks. The host had even left a small bowl of fresh fruit. Bonus points for the attention to detail. I absolutely loved it!
Do the hosts speak English? What about communication?
Yes, the hosts (or at least the point of contact I had) spoke perfectly good English. Super helpful, responsive. They sent detailed instructions on how to get there, how to check in, and recommendations for places to eat. They were quick to respond to any questions (like, "Where's the nearest banh mi place?!"). Communication was smooth and easy. Definitely a huge plus. They even helped me book a day trip to Ha Long Bay. Above and beyond, I tell you!
Any downsides? Be honest. What was the worst part?!
Okay, the REAL talk? There were a few, minor niggles. First, the stairs. Oh, the stairs! The house is multi-story, and there are lots of stairs. Like, a *lot*. After a day of exploring Hanoi, climbing those stairs felt like a marathon. (I may or may not have considered setting up camp on the landing on a few occasions.) Secondly, the noise. You're in the Old Quarter, remember? So you're going to hear the city. Motorbikes, vendors hawking their wares, the general hustle and bustle. It *can* be loud, especially at night. However, the AC and the comfy beds did a pretty good job of drowning out the city's symphony of sounds. Honestly, the few small complaints were heavily outweighed by the sheer awesomeness of the place.
Would you go back? In a heartbeat?
ABSOLUTELY. Without a doubt. I'm already scheming when I can go back. I'm dreaming of that rooftop, the coffee, the chaos, the whole glorious experience. It was an investment, yes, but it was worth every penny. If I could, I would be back tomorrow! BOOK IT!

